aDreamMerchant

Saturday, August 05, 2006

New feature and a plan

Recently I came across a chat applet in a couple of blogs that I read I really liked the feature and decided to add it to my own blog.
This is cool functionality, which will allow me to chat with the visitors of my blog real time. I think this is a good idea. Therefore, if any one out there who is reading this blog , please put on you comments in the chat window on the side bar.

On the app front, I am planning to visit the schools I am applying. This requires a lot of advance planning and a lot of money. Nevertheless, I have decided, and I will go there no matter what. This will be a good adventure for me and will keep me busy for a while. I Plan to go to Chicago and Dartmouth. Dartmouth is 4 hr drive from my place while Chicago is a 4 hrs flight. I have to start planning right now and have to look at the finances. My initial research on the Chicago trip reveled that the hotels and the flight will cost me in tune of $ 400. The Dartmouth trip will be about $150. Throw in $100 more as incidental expenses and you have $750 plan layout. I would also like to elaborate on the decisions why I decided to go on these trips, but that will be the topic of some later post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home